Friday, August 05, 2005

Let go..

Its difficult to let go, especially when you dont have the choice!what does that mean.Building relationships again from scratch? darnnnnit i cant do it again.Whats the choice though....hmmmm

well been a tough week-weird-to the least very interesting.I am pretty confused with myself,i think i've developed a multiple personality.I sometimes think i can do the weirdest thing and behave like it was second nature, then the next day i would like to believe that person wasnt me!So does this mean anything to be prescise?Do i need to be sure of what am doing and what i want all the time?

Thats unfair isnt it? Cause that would narrow my choices-but that doesnt mean i can dip my fingers into mud or all that glitter* for that matter (*glitter-cause 'all that glitters aint gold') and i seem to be learning that pretty late in my adult life.

well-i need a 2nd part to this unfolding personality and rhythm, for all you know i would go back and want to delete this post cause i would think this wasnt me....... *sigh*

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM , Blogger Deez said...

...not really narrow your choices, then u make different choices.

and ain't we all r always living in complete oblivion or our own true selves. Relax, it will take a lifetime to unfold.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home