Tuesday, August 02, 2005

WhY NoT?

I cant write it
I cant speak it
I cant tell it
Can i smile over it
Should i wallow over it
Can i separate my identity
Shall i be brave and be fearless
Should i be inhuman and stop thinking
Should i stop the race and start running
Should i paint the pictures
or Should i write that book
My mind spells thousands
My heart spells another
So what? whats next...........

Okay if you just read this piece and are still trying to figure out what am saying-trust me ,you wont be able to ,cause its cryptic.(on purpose) these words dont neccessary convey anything but when i read them next time i'll rememember what i was thinking and trying to pen down.....

Nope-am not confused,theres just been too many choices to make and everything looks blank to a 'non cynic.'

Moral of the story-you are what you think and do.Subconscious becomes reality through seasoned thought.

1 Comments:

At 4:22 AM , Blogger J said...

awesome post!
I like the way the head over ur sholder thinks. Will be here more often :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home