Friday, May 27, 2005

Knock Knock

Yesterday i woke up with a knock at my door.I asked who it was......

'God,' the answer came.
Stunned i ran to the door and opened it.
'What can i do for you Oh Lord?' i asked
God said 'Many people dont ask me that question.'
'So what do they ask?'I asked curious
God said 'They say,'God i have prayed for many things yet many remain unheard and unanswered.'

'Oh.'I exclaimed

After a brief silence i said 'Maybe i can be the first to reverse the trend,what do you want me to do..'
'Yes,' Maybe you can.' God said smiling.
I waited in Patience to hear what God,the omnipotent could possibly want.He had the power to change what he didnt like,blind those who neednt see...
'Well......?' i said

God said ' My dear one ,you answered your own question,thats all i wanted to hear the rest will come to you.'
I think i remmember a soft ray of light that day,it pierced through my window and escaped into another day.

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM , Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

Tx....

This post made me feel good when I wasnt !!!

 
At 2:25 PM , Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

well, if I'm not wrong, u were online .....shd be atleast 3:00 AM in India...

Tx for commenting !!!

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

No, its not a new one....
Maniratnam based Yuva's narration based on this mexican movie !!
Well, have come to BelleVille, Canada for work for some time !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home