Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Its not You but Me

Its not the Darkness that worries me but the light,for i may fail to see its whole.
Its not the pain that worries me but the pleasure,for i may not realise its worth.
Its not failure that worries me but success,for i may cease to be a fighter.

Its not the uncertainity that worries me but the certainity,for i may cease to explore.
Its not black &white that worries me but the color,for i may not see the right hue.
Its not the blankness that worries me but the stripes,for i wouldnt know which to choose.

Its not the poverty that worries me but the money,for its the rich that caused the divide.
Its not injustice that worries me but the fairness,for i may not choose what is just.
Its not disbelieve that worries me but trust,for i may not know when to trust.

Its not my enemies that worry me but friends,for i may not know when to let go.
Its not death that worries me but life,for life leads me to death.
Its not sunset that worries me but the sunrise,for i may fail to catch every ray.

Its not ironies that worry me but the reality,for even reality is relative.
Its not the sadness that worries me but the joy,for i may forget my strength.
Its not age that worries me but my youth,for i may forget subtleties in life.

Its not you that worries me but i, for i choose to be who i am.

4 Comments:

At 1:28 AM , Blogger Deez said...

wow!!

 
At 7:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved that! you make me think of all the things i take for granted all over again....i am gonna soak up the sunshine tomorrow!

 
At 8:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How utterly true..and how beautifully written:))
- Asha
quietness.rediffblogs.com

 
At 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - was tht P R O F O U N D?
mks me think - and then some!
Truly marvelous!
Shiv...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home