Saturday, April 16, 2005

Trials?

A bright and sunny day, and the touts were yelling in different languages,selling different product lines( hey i cant think of any other apt word...besides i did do my mba!!).Then the my neighbor strolls to his petite balcony,overburdened with pots that seem to
scream ...'oxygen!' (even the plants seem to have passed that stage). Then playing to his routine
he screams for his coffee and settles on a young tea pot,and i was thinking...damn am glad thats not me!

Then i hear the whistle of my kettle,and i drift inside,the curtains were drawn loose and were floating in the slight breeze, the rays of the 7am sunshine filtered through.It looked magical,guess thats why they say mornings are the first miracles of the day...( sam just interupted my train of thought...go away sam.....!) then i hear the screech of my dilapidated door...darn...am in no mood to entertain anyone now...so i run outside...the last person i want to see...my oh so glorified mr neighbor ( i cant seem to find a name for him...maybe later..).

So i try be courteous and invite him in,for a cup of coffee,sadly he has the audacity to accept the offer, and he sits on my favorite bean bag,stretches his lazy arms and screens the morning paper,groan.... another hour of political mongering.Then he intrudes in my private life,my space. I think at this point of time my hand was hotter than the cup of tea i held.

So i decide....how about i just throw him out of my balcony?or be a julia roberts and put on my best act.Or shud i just say...'freeze mister,invasion of privacy and solitude is also an offence!'
but i cant seem to do either...suddenly my mroning seems like dusk, and am ready to retire.

Then suddenly, mr .... says,' so what do you think?' then i dont remmember but i think i blurted out the loudest thing i ever said so far.

I think It went like this...i said..' i think your the most pompous,self conceited ,irritating,blood sucking(should have said 'time draining..') parasite i have ever met,why dont u go rest your a** on your tea pot...no spare the darn tea pot too,confine your thoughts into that empty sorry head of urs?'

he was as white as snow, for a moment i was wondering whether he needed sympathy ,but realised not,then suddenly my bean bag squeeks,and bursts,and mr...dashes out .I stand like a soldier grinning.

so shall i wear my uniform tomorrow? no i dont need to..............

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM , Blogger That Girl said...

hey thanks for dropping by my blog....!! :)and thats for your words...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home