Saturday, April 16, 2005

Boy am i bored

okay, this is reaching nowhere, am at work...and bored to death. does that spell danger? i sure hope not. guess i'll console myself and blame the 'extrinsic' factors to it. funny, i literaly have the world at my fingertips..( the net..) and yet am lost.thnk God this is like my launchpad or rather my landing pot of complaints!

i went home last night and thought i entered the wrong apartment, my curtains were different and so was my furniture. dang..can i have my old stuff back?my landlord just changed the whole thing and now i need to go out to realize daylight exists!and now i get to see the paint unpeeling from different parts of the walls now that the curtains are different in lenght! could this get worse? yeah maybe i will let u know tomorrow.

are there any more additions to my day? cant think of any, except for maybe few new words i came across like 'mezzanine' and others that i can harldy spell...well thats a consolation! something new. ( even newer...i am justifying my lowest potentials) (!)...now ask me if i rememeber the meaning..yikes.

i think i need a sabbatical, little bit of cash,the smell of fresh coffee and cookies to fill my coming days. i could probably waft through the spreadsheets of the earth and fill in the missing formulas.isnt it unfair that life is like an equation? am sure if i were a genius at math i would sit in the corner of my room and figure out the solution to the mysteries and possibilities of life. i could toss around the fate of mankind in the future too.

guess that wont happen in the near century, so i will wait for the next magician to wave his magic wand and tell me where next to go..or rather i will take the wand and wish it away so i can live through this never ending equation of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home