Friday, April 15, 2005

Cheese!

Yes, its friday- and nope am not really excited. Its been a crazy week.Dont even ask me why.Well good and weird, i realise that my ex roomie blogs beautifully and my cousin bro as well! who has been in touch with her too. isnt it a small weird wonderful world? I am stuffed ,i have KFC burgers and chicken in my stomach and i guess its using up all my energy to digest! ughhh.....i need some nice coffee.I am done with the ways of the world-(okay tangential at this point with ref to KFC :) )But its like liberation, cuss cuss cuss and still smile. grin . Okay thats a bit too strong a word maybe i should put it as 'speak the truth and say cheese!'

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww my dear baby sis, u write beautifully :D, loveeeeeeed reading ur blog start to this latest one!! Pretty deeep! Huggiess love ya!!

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Deez said...

agree with manu.....all the way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home