Wednesday, April 20, 2005

2 Cups of Tea

So i had 2 huge cups of tea in the span of an hour.invigorating must say.Then almost at the fag end of my day i end up with this client who has a whole lot of issues and am trying to convert it into some sale. Then in between i land up on some random blog page and see this beautiful picture ,and stumble on some same thoughts i thought belonged to Meeee! well am not complaining, at this juncture am glad i share the same sentiments with the rest of the 'bloggers' out there.

Then of course some nit wits of the world who cross my path with the same mundane cliched comments i wish i could tell them to stuff in their mouths.*sigh* life would have been easier if i outsourced my 'verbal thoughts' or 'truths' to my fellow human beings. yeah yeah i am blabbering.....so what? its my space and i just love it more everyday.:)

Damn

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM , Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

Tx for dropping by my page....

 
At 1:57 AM , Blogger Deez said...

"outsourcing verbal thought"... yehaww, been wanting to do it for so long!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home