Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Judgmental? not me :)

It’s very difficult for me to be openly judgmental, and I have accepted the fact that that is the way I am, with no complaints at all. I prefer to judge within myself but be diplomatic on the outside. It’s not because I am trying to lie, or make people have a good impression of me. It’s just that I somehow just see good in everyone. It’s not so hard because no one is perfect, and people don’t like getting hurt. So why do something to another when you wouldn’t want it to be done to you?

Yes, I agree I would never make a good ‘typical’ politician, business women, or anything that requires criticism, judgment. Sometimes we are tuned to think that we need to judge, criticize to survive in this ‘tough’ world. But that’s the irony, the word only becomes ‘tougher’ and more ‘pessimistic’ when we approach it that way. The world can be different through the same pair of eyes if we just ‘tuned’ our thoughts in another direction.

( Written on 2. June 2010, 09:54:44)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home