Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Spring flowers and smells

Its Tuesday morning and am at work, I was actually in the middle of some small work when I realized I have'nt posted for a while ( hmmm starting to sound cliched am sure)

Well yes, I did get a job finally! and I love it! wow are'nt I lucky to say something like that? Sometimes I cant believe that I managed to do the things I am doing right now, like doing the work I never thought I would be able to do, yet doing it now, being the person I am today and just doing the things I do daily.

Well its spring now in Norway and its so beautiful, yesterday my husband and I went for a walk ( after my run ;) ) at past 1030 and returned past 1130 pm! The flowers in spring are so beautiful, the smells so wonderful. Its like a miracle to see the flowers bloom after the long winters.

I then thought of my parents,brother and sister in law and thought they would love to see the flowers and just enjoy the beautiful nature perhaps even more than me!Well am glad they saw it at least once for now.

hmmmm lunch time now!

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM , Blogger Deez said...

hey gal... thx...:)
teh d-day is June 28th.... will send u all the details in some time...

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger Deez said...

and ur description of the spring there makes me feel like paying a visit !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home