Sunday, September 14, 2008

My New Template

I finally changed my blog template here, this is actually much better :)

Well Sunday today, i had my birthday party yesterday ( well few days in advance)Rune wanted to arrange something for me here,was fun! He baked a mocha cake for me and made cocktails!He is so adorable! I got 2 books,3 plants,a pink winter scarf and a gift card from body shop as gifts, nice huh? That means i have more to read now!

Well its a cloudy day today,but like they say i can always change the weather in my mind. so maybe cloudy can be nice too.I can hear the dishwasher noise in the background and see my plants on the dining table. so pretty!And of course my husband is playing his much awaited sunday computer games in his 'computer' room.

So maybe i should go back to reading my book, or maybe ill do it after a while ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home