Friday, September 12, 2008

Everyday these days



The white candle burns on my table
I draw the curtains to let the light in
I can see a slight breeze outside,and the grey clouds
Hovering and blanketing the sun so stubbornly

I see the trees so green,and some red houses too
A path out my window as though it was leading to the stormy clouds
Then the sun rays escape the clouds,but just for a little while
Only to be embraced by the clouds again.

I can hear the silence,and feel the stillness
I picture things and faces thousands of miles away
I see the past so clear like a dream
But i also feel a presence like a bigger dream

The candle still burns
The clouds and the sun still play
I look out the window and smile knowing
This is my view everyday,a fairy tale outside my window

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home